SSHA National Professional Committee are asking for feedback on the newly developed SSHA National Sexual Health Adviser Competencies.
Consultation Period 1st November 2011 to 31st of January 2012
Please use the following headers when responding to the consultation on this document and ensure all comments are received by 31st of January 2012:
- State your name and area of interest/organisation.
- Do you feel the aims and objectives of this document are sufficiently clear?
- Do you feel this will be a useful tool in practice for both new entrants to the profession and experienced Sexual Health Advisers?
- If you have comments on specific competencies or any part of the document, please reference the particular statement(s) to which you are responding.
- Example – page, paragraph number, line numbers
- Are there any other areas that you feel it would be useful to include with regards expected competencies of Sexual Health Advisers or anything else in the framework? If so it would be useful to outline these specifically and where you feel they may sit in the document.
- Please if applicable provide reference(s) to any evidence used to support your agreement or points for discussion.
- Other comments.
Email your comments
Post your comments
- Martin Murchie, SSHA President, Sandyford, 2-6 Sandyford Place, Glasgow, G3 7NB
Leave a Reply