SAVE THE DATE!
Society of Sexual Health Advisers (SSHA) One-Day Conference 2022
- Date: Saturday 24th September 2022
- Time: 10:00 to 16:00
- Venue: Bristol Unite Office
- Confirmed Speakers and Topics;
- Session from BASHH racially Minoritised Communities Special Interest Group
- Trauma Informed Care: Dr Natalie Edelman, Brighton School of Health Sciences
- Undressing Disability: Sexual health and Sexual Awareness for Disabled People: Jennie Williams CEO, Enhance the UK
- What would a Sex Positive Sexual Health Service Look Like? Oxfordshire Sexual Health Care
- Feedback from recent Survey Monkey on Sexual Health Adviser/Nurse Support and Supervision
- Time for networking
- Other Sessions to be confirmed.
SSHA are thrilled to announce that this will be an “in-person” conference for the first time in three years. We hope that as many as possible can attend in person.
We are also offering online access via Zoom, for those people who are unable to travel.
For this year only we are offering a subsidised fee for those who can attend in person, to encourage people to fully engage in the conference and enjoy face-to-face networking.
- £40 (SSHA members) In-person and virtual
- £50 (non-SSHA members) In-person and virtual
Further information will posted as SSHA develop the programme. If you would like to present any research, project or aspect of your role that you are involved in please contact – email@example.com.