Workshop for Drug Workers, Sexual Health, HIV professionals, Counsellors, Therapists working with gay men
- Chaired by Bernard Kelly, Dr Mark Pakianathan & Dr Jo Brown
- Cost £120
Following the successful #SEXualCHEMistry summit last year, Wandsworth Integrated Sexual Health, Antidote – London Friend and the Centre for Clinical Education, St George’s University of London are offering this unique and innovative training event.
This skills based day will focus on how to assess gay men with problematic sexualised substance use and develop strategies to enhance your personal and professional effectiveness in this area.
The workshop will include presentations, group discussions and interactive sessions working with “simulated clients”.
- Date: Wednesday 14 October 2015
- Time: 9.30am—5.00pm
- Location: St George’s University Hospital, Medical School, Blackshaw Road Tooting, SW17 0QT
- Cost: £120
- Places are limited to 30 participants
To book your place
- Download the Application Form (PDF, 105KB)
- Complete and email it to email@example.com
Bernard Kelly & Dr Mark Pakianathan and The SWAGNET Management Team.
Leave a Reply