Save the Date – Saturday 30th September 2023! – ONLINE ONLY
Our next SSHA conference is on Saturday September 30th (10:00 – 16:00) at the Unite Offices in Holborn, London.
Topics (plus others still to be confirmed) include:
- Syphilis guidelines, including Syphilis in Children
- E-sexual health and Partner Notification outcomes
- Sexual Pleasure
- Racially Minoritised Communities
Please watch the SSHA website for further information on speakers and topics.
If you would like to present an aspect of your work at our conference (e.g. a service that you run or have set up/research you have been involved in etc), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and send an abstract for consideration – we LOVE to have presentations from Sexual Health Advisers at our Annual Conference!
- In person (SSHA Member): £60.00
- In person (Non SSHA Member): £80.00
- Virtual/zoom attendance (SSHA Member): £40.00
- Virtual/zoom attendance (Non SSHA Member): £50.00
Please do contact email@example.com if you have any further questions.