- Guy’s & St. Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
Westminster Bridge Road
London SE1 7EH
- 0207 1882631
- 2002 – Received a BA in Theology and Psychology from All Hallows College, Dublin
- 2003/2008 – Worked as a Sexual Health Outreach Worker for 5 years at the Southern Gay Men’s Health Project, Cork. While at SGMHP Paul’s many tasks involved facilitating groups (personal development courses, HIV positive groups, recovery groups), delivering a diverse range of training (sexual health, STI, ‘Coming Out’, homophobia workshops) to a large number of groups, one-to-one interventions, sexual health promotion in pubs, clubs and public sex environments, and designing and maintaining the leading gay/bi sexual health site in the country. Before moving to the UK Paul was also the driving force behind the National LGBT Helpline (one central telephone number for all LGBT issues, but the calls being diverted to existing regional LGBT helplines) which will soon be up and running.
- 2008 – Received a BA in Integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy from CIT, Cork.
- 2008 – Began working as a Health Adviser at the John Hunter Clinic (Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust, London)
- 2010 – Became the Acting Senior Health Adviser at the John Hunter Clinic (Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust, London)
- 2012 – Began working as a Health Adviser at Guy’s and St. Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
- 2013 – Became a BACP Accredited Counsellor & Psychotherapist (British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy)