This training has been postponed for the time being.
Further dates will be released for Spring 2016.
- Talk Change – Change Talk in Motivational Interviewing Advanced Communication Skills for Practitioners in Sexual Health
This training is important to all staff working in sexual and reproductive health roles this includes sexual health advisers, nurses and medics.
- £70.00 for SSHA members
- £80.00 for non-SSHA members
- Places can be provisionally booked but will only be confirmed when payment has been received or your organisation/Trust has agreed to pay.
- Payment methods are described on the application form below.
- Receipts will be issued to allow delegates to claim the fee back from their Trust/organisation, or the local STIF co-ordinator.
- Confirmation letters, venue details and a timetable will be sent by email (or post if no email address) prior to the study day.
- Seven days notice or place reallocated – full refund. Last minute/no notice or place not reallocated – no refund
- Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.