The SSHA conference this year will be held in London on 10th September.
If you or your team would like to share your work or display your expertise with other Health Advisers in the UK contact us.
Some areas we are keen to cover are:
- Partner Notification
- Changing Role of HA Commissioning/Tendering/Positioning in the Service/Integrated roles/KPI
- Update on PEP/PrEP/TASP view – ethical dilemma scenarios
- Risk reduction messages in consultation
- PN what is preventing new strategies developments
- Example electronic pn/new innovations.
- Health advisers role in Chem/Sex/Alcohol.
Any interested Sexual Health Advisers who want to present an aspect of their work please email us