Unite is Britain’s biggest union with two million members in every type of workplace
Unite is the union for the 21st century. Unite was formed by a merger between two of Britain’s’ leading unions, the T&G and Amicus. It was created to meet the great challenges facing working people in the 21st century and is a democratic and campaigning union which fights back for employees in the workplace, is taking trade unionism out to the millions of unorganised workers, is a union that stands up for equality for all and advances its members interests politically. Unite is also active on a global scale building ever stronger links with trade unions around the world to confront the challenges of the globalised economy.
- Unite members with work-related queries are required to contact their regional office.
- The answers to most general queries can be found on our FAQ pages
- Click here to contact Unite
- Member services – find out more about the wide range of services offered to members.
How to Join?
- William Sharpe [Registrar], College of Health Care Chaplains, Unite Health Sector, 128 Theobald’s Road, London WC1X 8TN
For any further information on membership contact
- Rosalind Godson – Professional Office