Why sign up for the SSHA Newsletter?
As a subscriber to the SSHA Newsletter, you will receive email updates featuring details of up coming SSHA conferences & SSHA study days.
You will also be contacted and invited to feedback on policies and guidelines we hope to publish.
We also send out information and event details from other sexual health related agencies like BASHH and THT that are related to the work we do and we keep our subscribers informed on Unite The Union issues.
- New Videos from HIV Prevention England
- Joint trade union protocol on industrial action in the NHS
- Heather Anderson – R.I.P
- Partner Notification Guidelines—We Need Your Feedback
- London 2015 Conference – Presentations
- For the attention of Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC) members only – revalidation Road Trip
SSHA is committed to protecting your privacy. The data that you have supplied will be used by SSHA to keep you up-to-date with news, information on events and topics which we think will be of interest and of use to you.
SSHA will not share this information with any other company or institution without your consent. You can opt out of receiving newsletters at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every mail.