SSHA NPC would like to develop the Resources section on the SSHA Website and as a start we are canvassing for a selection of templates for letters, proformas and information slips that Sexual Health Advisers have developed and regularly use.
SSHA NPC would like to share these examples of good practice throughout the UK with all our sexual health advising colleagues.
We would be very grateful if you would send any examples you have and are willing to share to Liz Hodges – Elizabeth.Hodges@addenbrookes.nhs.uk
These examples of good practice will be reviewed by SSHA NPC at the next meeting in December and if appropriate will be put on the website.
We would like to collect examples of:
- Provider referral letters/document
- Patient Information leaflets relating to the management of contacts and Partner Notification
- Contact slips/cards/Letters
- Any SHA guidelines or paperwork you may use in relation to Recalling patients or the management of patients
- Any other examples you are happy to share that you feel relevant