This new one day course will give you an essential update on the diagnosis and management of key areas in sexual health and urology.
During the morning sessions, our expert speakers will focus on important topics in sexual health – STIs, HIV, infertility and sexual dysfunction. These are topics which patients may find difficult to approach their GP about, and equally, some GPs may find them sensitive areas to discuss.
The afternoon sessions will enhance your skills in managing common urological problems. Using case examples, the speakers will cover PSA testing and monitoring, testicular problems and female urinary symptoms.
By the end of the day, you will be up to date on the latest evidence based management of your patients, and how best to advise them.
- Sexually transmitted infections
- HIV in primary care
- Sexual dysfunction
- Prostate-specific antigen – what’s the advice?
- Testicular pain and lumps
- Female urinary symptoms.
Who should attend?
- GP trainees
- GPs with a special interest in sexual health or urology
- Practice nurses
- Nurse practitioners
- Other healthcare professionals with an interest in sexual health or urology.